- An iOS/iPadOS device running on versions 15.0 – 15.7.1 or 16.0 – 16.1.2
- Having the Tips app installed is necessary.
- Sideloadly >> Get the latest version from here(https://sideloadly.app/).
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes running if you are going to use a Windows PC.
- Troll Installer MDC IPA File >> Get the latest version from here.
Installation TrollInstaller MDC
- Launch the Sideloadly app.
- Connect your iOS device with your PC and tap on Trust on your iOS device.
- Install Troll Installer MDC on your iOS device using the downloaded IPA file with Sideloadly.
- After the installation/sideloading is complete, make sure you navigate to Settings > General > Device Management and hit on Trust for the Apple ID that you utilized to sideload Troll Installer MDC.
That is it! You will have the TrollInstaller MDC App on the home screen of your compatible device.
For those of you who are running iOS 16.0 – iOS 16.1.2, activating Developer Mode is mandatory. For this, simply go to Settings > Privacy & Security and you will see the option of Developer Mode. Toggle ON this option. Follow the simple on-screen instructions that follow.
Please note that before doing the below steps, the Tips app is open on your iOS device, do a reboot before pursuing the below two steps.
- Launch TrollInstaller MDC.
- Wait for the pop-up successfully replaced Tips binary to come up. Once you see this message, start the Tips app. If you get an issue/error, exit TrollInstaller MDC and re-launch it.
- Launch the Tips app on your iOS device.
- Hit the option Install TrollStore.
- Wait for your device to respring. Post-respring, you will have TrollStore available.
Persistence Helper Installation
- Launch the TrollStore app and go to Settings > Install Persistence Helper.
- From the list of apps that come up, select Tips.
Done. Let us know if you want any help while following this step-by-step guide.